The Consultant will be required to:
- Work with Project Lead to research the project before it has been pitched, by identifying trends and problems to be solved by this proposed initiative.
- Work with Project team to prepare and revise all proposals, reports and presentations.
- Provide analytical tasks to make sure the project is supporting its goals and objectives.
- Conduct budget tracking and financial forecasting, project evaluation and monitor and identify key performance indicators for project monitoring.
- Creating, managing and distributing project reports to track the project’s progress compared to the project plan.
- Work with Project Lead to evaluate and monitor project progress.
- Review and report on project budgets.
- Perform regular project analysis.
- Notify the project team when project anomalies are discovered.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- At least three (3) years of relevant post first degree experience in Project Management or any of the above stated fields.
- Project Management Certification e.g. Certification in Project Management Analysis (CPMA), PMI Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA) or similar Certification would be an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office .
- Knowledgeable in all phases of the project management life cycle.
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
Interested persons should submit their applications and the names and addresses of two business references to the Manager, Human Resources via email: HR@bidc.org no later than April 8, 2022.